At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all
EY’s Wealth Asset Management team has seen remarkable growth as the sector deals with the recent environmental changes and industry drivers. We are looking for remarkable individuals who want to take the next step in their careers and have a keen focus on Technology and Data is a must to excel in this role.
We implement information-driven strategies and systems that help grow, optimize and protect client organizations. We go beyond strategy and provide end to end implementation of real-life data environments, technology solutions and have some of the best architects, project managers, business analysts, data scientists and consultants in the region.
As a business we focus on diversity and inclusiveness. We understand the importance of encouraging different opinions, perspectives and cultural views as the key to building successful teams and a supportive work environment. We empower our people to be confident and comfortable in expressing their individuality at work by embracing global initiatives which support gender equality, inclusiveness, and a family-oriented workplace. We are passionate about what we do and how we work together as a team through open collaboration and communication to support one another’s aspirations and motivations
We are seeking applications from Senior Manager level candidates within Wealth and Asset Management. These roles are permanently based in Melbourne or Sydney.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Lead the planning and budgeting for a portfolio of projects; mobilise and manage the project team
- Lead program teams comprised of both business analysts and technical streams
- Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors, leading the client relationship across multiple levels
- Develop and maintain contact with stakeholders (internal and external) to organise and lead engagement teams, maximise program success, expand the current program offering and enhance the quality of existing program(s)
- Participate and lead the proposal development including the pricing strategy in line with the business’ processes
- Lead the delivery strategy for the program, including a robust risk mitigation plan
- Understanding how different projects and streams on a single account interlink and how collectively support the client’s business objectives with a focus of an integrated approach to deliver a successful client outcome
- Provide professional and strategic leadership regarding best practice delivery approach, project metrics and overall project quality
- Maintain best practice project management practices and methodologies
- Apply change, risk and resource management disciplines
- Translate complex technical concepts into simple communications which the business can understand
Skills and Attributes for Success
- Proven expertise in Wealth & Asset Management is essential
- Deep understanding of Technology and Data systems across the sector such as Blackrock, Simcorp and similar systems
- Core project and business analysis skills delivering technical projects for clients such as RFPs
- Previous consulting skills is essential
- Stakeholder engagement delivering to senior managers and C-suite
- Strong delivery focus and drive to achieve the best outcome for your clients
- Designing industry specific operating models and strategy
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Business Degree; MBA preferred
- Technical discipline in Data and Analytics, Technical implementations
- Business and Data Architecture experience in design models
- A passion for identifying and growing new business opportunities
- Strong drive to achieve great results for our clients
We have a robust career framework within EY, and this role will be the start point for many potential paths through a long and valuable career for the successful candidate.