|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Coates Hire, A Job is never just a Job – It’s Progress.
A Coates Hire Branch Manager at Pinjarra is responsible for leading a varied workforce of technical service and customer facing sales professionals. The position is also responsible for branch performance with a focus on safety and achieving KPI’s around revenue, fleet availability, fleet utilisation and customer loyalty. However, success in operational areas will not come about without a manager that relates well to people, can motivate, mentor and train staff to become and effective versatile team.
This role is based at Pinjarra local refinery and Mine Site.The Branch Manager needs a high level of safety compliance and leadership.
About your responsibilities:
- Lead coach and equip employees with the knowledge of key branch operations, quality and safety processes and compliance.
- Create the best solution / outcome for our customers by driving a high levels of customer service.
- Oversee Asset Management and Quality Management
- Manage budgets, P&L and KPIs around revenue, fleet availability, fleet utilisation and customer loyalty.
Your skills & expertise:
Ideally you will have experience in a similar position gained from within the construction industry or similar, where your strong leadership capability and character have engaged teams to perform at their best. Also:
- Sound sales and operational management experience
- Demonstrated commercial acumen
- Communication and computer skills
- Equipment hire or similar industry experience desirable
The Coates Hire culture is built around safety, customer focus and teamwork, it is essential to promote and embrace this culture to succeed. If you think you have what it takes we welcome your application.
You can make it happen.