|Job Type:||Full Time|
Reporting to the People Partner, the People Advisor will act as a key support partner in delivering the People agenda across NSW. You will work closely with a variety of leaders to support and coach while driving a people strategy designed to build and maximise our team’s potential and performance. You will thrive on building successful relationships and enjoy working in an environment that is extremely collaborative. This dynamic role requires a proven ability to be innovative with your ways of working, build strong relationships across all levels and provide solution-orientated outcomes.
Based in Moorebank with a hybrid mix of time in the office and from home, this role will suit an emerging highly talented, driven and commercially astute HR professional looking to make a real impact.
- Partner with the broader business to execute the people strategy
- Support talent and succession planning initiatives across the business
- Provide coaching, training and support to manager
- Recommend and execute new initiatives and ideas that align to the people strategy
- Support the business to deliver on agreed people processes
- Lead and contribute to key projects across the corporate, retail and wider people team
- Support the business through org design and other transformation initiatives
- Partner with key stakeholders and COEs to support on complex ER cases
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- A Customer centric focus to deliver outstanding people experiences
- Experience working in fast paced, multi-faceted and energized environments essential
- Proven capability across all aspects of generalist HR strategy and operations
- An ability to coach, guide and influence stakeholders in an adaptive manner
- Capability to engage leaders on talent and performance management initiatives
- Experience in delivering HR services to medium or large organisations
- Degree qualification and experience within a fasted paced retail environment are ideal
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package
- Excellent career progression involving regular training and on the job development
- A genuine, open and high performing culture