|Location:||Fyshwick, Melbourne, North Sydney|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
NetApp: The Cloud Storage Specialists
According to IDC report "A New NetApp Is on the Rise "
NetApp is delivering value for enterprises undergoing digital transformation.
Do you know the NEW NetApp?
What is our culture like?
If you ask anyone at NetApp why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: it’s the people. At NetApp, we place trust, integrity, teamwork, and caring at the heart of what we do. As such, we’ve created a culture where people feel empowered to make a difference; where we’re passionate about innovation and collaboration; and where we take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it’s the right thing to do.
We are frequently placed in the Top 10 in Great Places to Work in Australia and New Zealand and we have recently been nominated as one of the Best Places to Work Globally on Glassdoor.
Our Diversity Commitment
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to create a diverse, inclusive and belonged workforce. We welcome all applications without regard to their age, race, religion, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status or any other legally protected characteristics.) . We pledge to take every reasonable step to ensure that our applicants and employees are respected, treated fairly and with dignity.
NetApp makes reasonable accommodations, consistent with applicable laws, for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant or employee with a disability, who can perform the essential job functions, unless undue hardship would result.
If you are an applicant with a physical or mental disability that requires reasonable accommodation for any part of our application process, please email email@example.com. Each request for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis, consistent with applicable laws and regulations. Please note, this email address is only for accommodation requests; we do not accept unsolicited resumes.
What do we do ?
- As a Customer Success Manager, you will help clients realize their data fabric goals utilizing the NetApp Public Cloud Services suite of solutions
- In this customer-facing role, you will enable customer champions to accelerate their time to value and you will ensure that the goals defined in the purchase process are realized
- You will work collaboratively with sales, service, and product teams to drive program execution from the initial sale and throughout the customer lifecycle
- You will be expected to ensure that the initial installation goes smoothly, establish a regular cadence of customer touch points, monitor incident reports and feature requests for timely outcomes, and generally be the customer’s advocate within the Public Cloud Services organization
- This is a challenging position in a very fast-paced environment where communication will be key
- The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with limited supervision and a proactive contributor
- The goal of the NetApp Customer Success Program is zero churn; we exist to never lose a customer
What is a day like as Customer Success Manager ?
- Build and maintain customer and internal relationships
- Onboard new customers into the customer success program
- Lead customer-facing quarterly business reviews
- Maintain a regular cadence of customer conversations and document the outcomes of each engagement, capture the representative notes measuring customer health
- Complete customer renewals
What do you bring to the table ?
- Partner with Sales to understand customer purchase criteria and translate those criteria to successful product adoption
- Engage multiple customer stakeholders to understand business needs and ensure NetApp meets those needs
- Support the customer through the renewal of purchased products
- Identify opportunities to expand the use of the NetApp portfolio in customer accounts
- Ability to work collaboratively within a distributed team environment to meet goals, while responding to changing business and technical conditions
- Strong problem-solving, negotiation, and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and address multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to develop long-range project plans and schedules to complete complex projects
- Strong understanding of IT infrastructure, including storage knowledge based on on-premise or cloud solutions, preferred
- SaaS application support or implementation experience
What is your background look like ?
- A minimum of 2 years of customer-facing experience is required; customer success experience is preferred
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Optional: Certification in NetApp or related storage solutions
- Optional: Certifications from any of the following: Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure
If you are inspired, we would love to speak with you!
You can apply directly to the relevant job postings in Linkedin or our career page.
Please note that by applying to this opportunity you concern to the personal data you provide to us to be processed and retained by NetApp . Your details will be stored on our Internal ATS for the purpose of recruitment which may include your details being shared with the Hiring Committee