At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all
We are looking for Consultants within Consulting, Enterprise Risk to join our Sydney Office. This is an exciting opportunity to work on client projects covering Enterprise Risk, Compliance, Internal Audit and Enterprise Resilience. Our solutions can be used by our clients to build trust and confidence with their customers, the overall market and when required, by regulation or contract.
Your key responsibilities
- You will be responsible for working on multiple client engagement teams within the practice.
You can expect to work with top tier clients, addressing, operational strategic, compliance and financial risk, as well as develop internal audit plans, perform internal control testing and prepare reports.
- You will assess the client’s current state processes and controls and identify opportunities to mitigate risk as well as improve process efficiency, effectiveness and business performance.
Skills and attributes for success
- Ability to build relationships with colleagues across the business, supporting them and promoting a collaborative culture
- Ability to build relationships with clients to better understand their businesses and provide more relevant insights.
- Ability to contribute to high quality deliverables which provide relevant insights underpinned by a keen attention to detail
- The skills to apply a structured approach to project management and documentation, and a demonstrated understanding of risk-based auditing methodologies
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Experience ideally working for a blue chip, government or professional services organisation as an Internal Auditor.
- An existing understanding of key business processes, risks and controls.
- Demonstrated experience in Internal Audit including both compliance and performance improvement focused reviews.
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple engagements and working in a team.
- Exceptional time management, communication and report writing skills.
- Efficient and articulate report writing skills