|Job Type:||Full Time|
In this role you will provide Security Subject Matter technical and leadership, expertise, support and consultancy/advice within relevant service levels for several cyber security technology systems and services currently in use across NAB.
The position holder will be required to have a broad and in-depth knowledge of IT Security infrastructure implementation, management, operations and solution delivery and be capable of delivering technical solutions, specifications and outcomes appropriate to NAB’s security and risk appetite.
- Provide technical thought leadership, subject matter expertise and consultancy/ advice for across the Enterprise Security Cyber Protection portfolio
- Provide coaching, guidance and leadership to other Technical Specialists to support their professional development
- Develop, contribute, uplift and maintain support documentation, procedures and standards
- Perform “business-as-usual” technology management and support functions across the products and services within the Cyber Protection portfolio
- Contribute to, and develop relevant metrics and indication reporting relevant to the products and services managed within the Network Security portfolio
- Perform problem diagnosis and technical expertise to develop options and solutions to specific technical problems. Develop, contribute to and deliver remediation and recovery activities.
- Be available to respond to out of hours support escalations from colleagues and peers where required
- Experience in a Large Enterprise Environment (more than 10,000 users) across different geographies
- Minimum of 8+ years IT Security related experience
- Strong skills with Network Security products (Firewalls – CheckPoint and F5)
- Strong WAF skills (Akamai)
- Expert level networking and device-based troubleshooting skills.
- Strong level and proven experience with enterprise level Cloud based technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- A proven record of successfully scoping, shaping and delivering sound IT Security Solutions.
NAB, invested in you
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
This role is currently being advertised internally. If you think this role is the right fit for you, we encourage you to apply. To view full details, please refer to the Role Purpose Statement available.