|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Workplace Experience Technology Lead is responsible for delivering a high quality User Experience (UX) / Digital Experience (DX) to all End Users. As a key part of the Workspace Technologies team the successful candidate will seek and recommend tools and technologies for the business to meet both current and future requirements.
- You'll work on the cutting edge of workplace technology
- You'll provide inputs into high-quality workspace technology strategy, delivering flexible and innovative solutions aligned with business requirements
- You'll drive continuous improvement activities in the domain with a focus on user experience, simplification, automation and efficiency gains
- You'll ensure that an appropriate transfer of knowledge from development through to operation is achieved
- You'll contribute to the yearly planning process, ensuring workspace technology upgrades/refreshes user experience requirements are met and managed accordingly
- Experience in end-user & workspace technologies such as Cisco, Microsoft, Slack etc.
- The ability to conceptualise complex workspace technology platforms and effectively manage change and user adoption
- The ability to manage and collaborate with multiple vendors within the workspace technology domain
- You'll bring demonstrated experienced in short, medium and long-term planning, including the development of strategy and roadmaps
- A strong customer service ethos and the ability to communicate at all levels of a business
Transurban we are driven by bringing people and places closer. Together, we're building a future that marries traditional infrastructure with emerging technology. We're making roads ready for driverless cars and predicting accidents before they happen. We're getting people where they're going. And we're doing it faster, smarter and safer.
We believe in equality. We treat everyone with fairness, consideration and respect, regardless of gender, cultural background, religious beliefs, sexuality or personal circumstances - whether they work for us or not. We want to ensure everyone feels comfortable to express themselves and their opinions.
We strongly encourage applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Start changing the world around you. Apply now!