|Job Type:||Full Time|
Senior Partner Success Manager, Marketplace
This is a unique opportunity to build a team, define the strategy and create the capability to drive the success of our Marketplace Sellers. This team will be responsible for Seller relationship management, providing business consultation, developing additional opportunities for growth, driving marketing & promotion partnerships, and sales support and advice. You will be an integral part of the set up of this digital business, establishing ways of working and creating the capabilities required for your team to be successful. A key measure of your success in this role will be the growth of our sellers and their satisfaction levels with our platform:
- Lead your team to provide our Marketplace Sellers with the best experience in the market
- Define strategies, coordinating across functional teams to maximise revenue and growth on Woolworths Marketplace
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to create the capabilities for your team to be successful
- Identify Seller success barriers, provide solutions, and drive change through business improvement initiatives
- Input into business forecasting and planning and report and track performance
- Ensure our Sellers can service our consumers to the high set of standards we have set.
You will bring to this role the ability to partner with a varied group of stakeholders and a strong understanding of the key attraction points for our sellers to Woolies marketplace. Your passion for delivering world class customer service combined with your strong knowledge in retail operations will support your success in this role.
- Ability to lead a team of individuals
- E-commerce & retail experience
- Account Management background
- Demonstrated passion for delivering world class customer service, maintaining a positive, supportive and professional manner
- Strong analytical and planning skills to monitor and review operational performance of our Sellers
The experiences you will receive
- Being part of a digital innovation business that brings together the brightest minds in e-commerce, technology, media and data to transform the way people live and shop.
- You will be part of a greenfield project team, building our marketplace capability
We are driving inclusion and diversity as Ways of Working. If you meet a number of requirements (and not all), we encourage you to submit your application.
Want to hear more? Apply via www.wowcareers.com.au or alternatively connect with Brooke Karaberidis on Linkedin #LI for further information. #Work180Customer Success Manager
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.