|Job Type:||Full Time|
WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year in 2021 with major projects in the pipeline. As a result of this ongoing growth, we have multiple opportunities for qualified mechanics to join the rapidly growing Rebuilds Workshop at Welshpool.
- Rebuilds and component change outs on Caterpillar equipment, including: D10 – D11 track type tractors, 992 wheel loaders, 24M Graders and all models of Off Highway Trucks (777F – 793F)
- Diagnosis / fault finding and troubleshooting – Experience with Caterpillar Systems (ET, SIS, VIMS) desirable
- Working in teams to achieve deadlines and meet customer requirements
- Risk assessments for each task and a focus on the safety of self and team
Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor, there are a variety of rosters on offer:
- Monday to Friday, 2 weeks of days followed by 1 week of nights. 10.5 hour shifts.
- 7 days on, 7 days off, 7 nights on, 7 days off. 12.5hr shifts.
- 8 days on, 6 days off, 8 nights on, 6 days off. 12.5hr shifts.
What we offer:
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Variety of roster types, lifestyle and family friendly
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
To be successful the following is required:
- Ability to work night shifts, additional hours and weekends/extra days as required to support the team
- Automotive Trade Qualification with several years experience
- Caterpillar product knowledge, ideally component change out experience
- Experience working with Heavy Mobile Equipment
- Dedication to a safe working environment and quality work for our customers
- Ability to work within a team & autonomously
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.