|Job Type:||Full Time|
Customer Support Officer
Working within our rapidly expanding & fast paced Customer Support Centre in Meadowbrook, you will be responsible to identify and convert sales opportunities providing the customer with a solution, converting to hires and liaising with our sales and branch teams as required to achieve the best outcome for the customer and Coates Hire.
Effective communication is paramount as you negotiate with customers and our internal network to win and execute sales. You will collaboratively work across our network nationwide to assist in fulfilment of customer requests.
We have 2 x Permanent Full-Time vacancies to start immediately.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead our uncompromising Safety First culture throughout the organisation and customer relationships.
- Deliver seamless experience for our customers and internal customers through multiple channels, primarily leads from digital channels, however not limited to. Maintaining accurate records of interactions and referrals.
- Operational duties as required; raising hire schedules, invoicing, inbound phone calls, order fulfilment, quoting etc.
- Support implementation of customer experience initiatives and contribute to continuous improvement and innovation of the Customer Support Centre.
Skills and Experience
- Displays positivity and willingness towards continuous improvement and change.
- Performance and results driven, experienced in smashing company KPIs and revenue metrics
- Equipment / Construction industry preferred but not mandatory
- Tech Savvy. CRM experience (Microsoft Dynamics or similar) preferred but not mandatory.
So why should YOU join Coates Hire? We are Australia’s largest equipment hire company and for the last 125 years we have played an integral part in servicing Australia's Engineering, Building and Construction, Maintenance, Mining, Manufacturing and Government. We understand that our people are fundamental to our success and strive to provide them with opportunities to grow and develop their careers. We offer:
- A stable environment and a trusted brand
- Quality / ongoing training and continuous development
- Excellent Career growth opportunities
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you please follow the link to Apply.