Our Finance and Operations group ensures the Fund's considerable financial, commercial, legal and operational activities are timely and accurate. Dedicated to continuous improvement, it is a team led by managers who advocate for their people, are open and approachable and who share their knowledge. Our environment enables you to seize exciting career opportunities, to feel trusted and respected, and to lead a fulfilling life with true workplace flexibility.
Your new role
The Senior Business Solution Analyst will be responsible for critically analysing current state business solutions across people, process and technology dimensions, to identify; design; prepare; and implement enhancements. This will include, but not be limited to, engaging with internal and external stakeholders, vendors and suppliers to ensure business processes and services are fit for purpose - scalable, robust and satisfy defined business requirements. Some other key duties include but not limited to;
- Supporting the development of project proposals, business cases and initial planning for the implementation of new or modified capabilities within the Departments
- Responsible for undertaking critical analysis of current state solutions in order to identify and document root causes of problems
- Responsible for the documentation of business process and service design improvements or new capabilities in order to develop and implement components of the Departments' platforms and service operating model
- Facilitate stakeholder workshops to support requirements elicitation, issue identification, solution design and decision making. Along with supporting the development of project proposals, business cases and initial planning for the implementation of new or modified capabilities within the Departments
What you'll need
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Accounting, Finance or related industry discipline
- Have experience with business analyst methodologies such as BABOK; LEAN; Six Sigma is essential
- Business Analyst experience with a thorough understanding of project activities and methodologies along with the ability to work in a highly complex project environment.
- Effective communicator in order to guide internal and external stakeholders to achieve defined and emerging project outcomes.
- Experience in developing business operating models and defining process improvement initiatives, along with supporting the delivery of projects in the financial services sector
- Defining, designing, implementing & supporting services and processes in Investments or finance is crucial.
What you will get in return
You will be working with a manager who values and supports your personal growth, in a growing, dynamic and authentic organisation that promotes integrity and puts members first. Other benefits include a competitive salary, genuine flexible working arrangements, discounted travel, income protection insurance and generous leave entitlements.
We are committed to the recruitment, development and support of a diverse workforce into an environment which is inclusive, embraces diversity in all its forms and is a place where you can be you. All roles can flex at AustralianSuper and we're happy to discuss what this can look like for you.
We are proud to be a WGEA certified Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (8 years running) and to be recognised as one of Australia's top 10 workplaces for Dads.
Please apply now, if you share our values of Energy, Integrity, Generosity of Spirit and Excellent Outcomes and would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving team to deliver outstanding results.
Be Inspired, Be Bold, Be you
Agencies please note: this vacancy is being managed directly by AustralianSuper's Recruitment team. We will contact our preferred agency partners should we require additional support. Thank you.