|Job Type:||Full Time|
WHO WE ARE
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
As a Junior Engineering & Construction Coordinator with Downer, you will be assigned a number of key responsibilities to manage within our company which will have direct impact on our business. You can expect to be provided with business improvement projects that will both challenge and further develop the skills you have acquired during your tertiary studies
You will have the opportunity to work in partnership with site management and the corporate offices to ensure project requirements are met. Day to day you will mix with highly experienced professionals who are focused first & foremost on safety, as well as the delivery of quality, timely results to our clients.
- Graduated in 2020 or within the last 12 months
- Studying Engineering in civil/design/digital/track/rail at an Australian University
- Good knowledge and some practical experience in the Infrastructure space preferred
- Strong leadership, communication skills and a flexible attitude
- Sound knowledge of MS Office suite
- Current manual drivers license
- Must reside in WA to be considered and have full working rights (Permanent resident/Australian Citizen)
- Good understanding of PLC/SCADA desired not essential
WHAT WE OFFER
- Our Zero Harm initiative : A genuine commitment to the health and safety of all on the Downer team
- Attractive, market competitive remuneration package
- A superior employee benefits package including discounted health cover options, an impressive Tertiary Assistance Programme and salary sacrifice options
- A diverse and supportive work environment where individuals are encouraged to show initiative
- A genuine career path to high performers seeking to develop their career within a growing company
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send resumes to this email address as they will not be accepted.
We respectfully ask for no agency approaches.