|Job Type:||Full Time|
Rich History. Bright Future. Join the story
Bendigo Bank has a responsibility to support our customers to improve their financial wellbeing, and in turn become Australia’s bank of choice. We do this through building and maintaining relationships and are there to help customers when they are ready to make their big financial decisions in a way that is convenient for them. We have a proven track record of supporting and contributing towards our communities to achieve big things.
We're more than just a bank with banking products. We change the lives of customers and communities. Commercial actions with heart!
About the role
The Business Development Manager you will be responsible to build the strategic plan to gain market share for the localised area. You will spend a large portion of your time utilising your business development skills to build long term connections with professional service providers and local community groups, stakeholders and partners to drive business opportunities.
This position is located at Malvern East. The role is FULL TIME. The roster is 76 hours per fortnight.
- Business development capability and established quality referrals and networks
- Understanding of financial management, business acumen and risk framework
- Highly developed lending knowledge and credit analysis skills will be advantageous
- Delegated Lending Authority will be advantageous
- Ability to exceed customer expectations through an understanding on their individual financial needs
- Drive to acquire a diverse customer base and meet business targets
- An organised approach to managing volumes of work with initiative and attention to detail
- Self-driven with the ability to work autonomously
- A customer focussed approach with the ability to assess customer needs and tailor practical lending solutions
There's so much more to a career with Bendigo Bank than just banking. Get real benefits, work life balance and flexibility.
We will invest in your extensive training and coaching, including development programs and career options. You will be able to take advantage of a wide range of staff benefits; including discounts on our range of bank products and services, including superannuation and insurances.
At Bendigo Bank we believe a diverse workforce supported by an inclusive culture is central to our success and we actively encourage applications from those who bring diversity of thought to our business. We support candidate requests for adjustment to accommodate an illness, injury or disability to equitably participate in the selection process.
Applications close: 14/05/2021