|Job Type:||Full Time|
Operating in a highly competitive and dynamic financial services environment, QSuper manages around $113,000 billion in funds for over 585,000 members and is committed to working with our members so they can feel more confident they are making the best choices for their situation. QSuper Limited and QInvest Limited are ultimately owned by the QSuper Board of Trustees.
The QSuper Group has approximately 1,200 employees, and our culture is one where "members are at the heart of everything we do". Our employees bring this culture to life by behaving in line with our unique values which ensures our success through our actions every day.
We're currently searching for a collaborative and agile Senior Business Analyst with excellent stakeholder engagement skills to join our IT Delivery team on a permanent basis. This role predominantly supports the QInsure claims system and acts as the seamless link between our vendor and internal team. You will have the ability to apply your exceptional analysis skills to understand highly complex business processes to then identify and understand key problems, and to deliver solutions quickly and adaptively.
Working closely with business, project and delivery stakeholders, you'll clearly understand & articulate current and future state processes and will be key to delivering maximum business value. Your experience operating in a fast-paced environment and your understanding of agile delivery methods will help showcase your communication skills and make a genuine impact.
If this sounds like you and you're ready to make your next strategic career move, don't delay - apply today!
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
As a Senior Business Analyst, ideally, you'll have:
- Extensive experience working in a Senior Business Analyst role, ideally within the superannuation or financial services industry
- Experience with or exposure to claims/insurance systems is desirable
- Ability to shape and define business strategy initiatives into actionable projects that can be delivered across multiple IT delivery teams, including appropriate business case and cost/benefit analysis
- Ability to define a business problem and break it down into an achievable iterative packages of business value for delivery, working on tight timeframes and utilising business canvas modelling
- Ability to define and manage business architecture, aligning service design and customer journeys into the architecture
- Excellent facilitation skills, with the ability to uncover opportunities by conducting feasibility studies and detailed needs analysis
- Highly effective planning, elicitation and management of business requirements throughout the project lifecycle including an understanding of Agile/adaptive delivery methods to support the project and delivery teams through development
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills, working with varied stakeholders from across the organisation.
At QSuper we are proud to champion respect and we value diversity amongst our employees to support an inclusive workplace. We are passionate about selecting talented people based on their qualifications, capabilities and experience relevant to the role.
What you do today inspires tomorrow
Click on the 'Apply' button and follow the prompts. The closing date for applications is Sunday, 7th March 2021.
Owing to a high volume of applications, QSuper reserves the right to close the applicant portal ahead of this deadline if necessary. So, don't delay - apply now!
Whilst all applicants will be carefully considered, we will only be able to personally contact those candidates that are short-listed for interview.
We choose to deal with you directly and have not engaged an agency for this opportunity, so if you're interested, please apply.