|Job Type:||Full Time|
Established in 2012, Pinnacle Drinks exclusively partners with winemakers, growers, brewers and distillers to deliver some of the world's leading brands across the wine, beer and spirit categories.
- Be a part of a passionate & high performing team
- Genuine career pathways, excellent employee benefits
- Remote working or Surry Hills based role
About The Role
Our Wine New Product Development Projects Specialist will be an expert in leading the project management of wine product initiatives from idea through to launch. Reporting to the Wine NPD Manager, this key project management role will focus on leading cross functional teams (Creative, Commercial, Production functions) to deliver exciting new wine products for our customers.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Management of cross functional teams on major NPD projects & agreed strategic initiatives to meet project KPIs. Fosters great team work & behaviours at all times.
- Special relationship focus with our International Export business & Portfolio businesses (Cellarmasters, Jimmy Brings, ALH). Developing a good operating rhythm with these teams within our businesses NPD framework – ensuring we have great communication throughout all projects & first commercial production is delivered right, first time.
- Ensures all products comply with regulatory & Endeavour quality requirements by obtaining QA approval prior to manufacture.
- A key part is to have accountability for our new NPD project management software solution - champions its success & leads further improvement in its capability, that it is adding value to our team & ways of working
You will have a strong understanding of the wine industry with at least 2 years of project management experience, you are highly organised, a great planner and are passionate about the industry.
You are able to keep both yourself, your teammates and external stakeholders accountable to project timelines and are solutions focused when driving projects across the line.
- Comprehensive understanding of product development practices.
- Strong packaging experience & knowledge of the Wine Industry & beverage manufacturing.
- Strong cross functional leadership & project Management capability in a retail/FMCG environment
- Excellent communication, stakeholder management & negotiation skills – ability to influence at all levels.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of local and international regulatory requirements including (but not limited to) Food Standards, GS1, Labelling Compliance.
Comments from our Line Leader
“Pinnacle drinks proudly owns a selection of wine brands from Australia, New Zealand and around the world. We work with our partners to deliver high quality compelling brands that offer exceptional value and taste.
We are driving inclusion and diversity as Ways of Working. If you meet a number of requirements (and not all), we encourage you to submit your application.
Want to hear more? Apply via www.wowcareers.com.au or alternatively connect with us on Linkedin for further information #Work180
Grow with Endeavour Group
Endeavour Group comprises a diverse range of drinks businesses including BWS, Dan Murphy’s, ALH and Pinnacle Drinks. We are focused on growing and transforming our businesses to meet the changing needs of customers and we’re driven by a culture that puts our customers and team first. Our ambition is to connect everyone with a drinks experience they'll love.
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You