|Location:||Eight Mile Plains|
Member-owned means more for Queenslanders! We are a business of people for people. For more than 110 years, RACQ has been proudly serving our community and today we reach into more than 70 percent of Queensland households. We have the mind of a business with the heart of a club – and we are firmly focused on a bright future. Being member-owned means everything we do benefits our members and their communities. It’s in our DNA and sets us apart from other organisations. We anchor this mindset in a shared purpose, vision and values to shape everything we do
Our strategy is led by our purpose. Our purpose is why we exist and expresses our commitment to our members and provides us with a guiding principle which informs our actions and decisions. At the heart of this purpose and focus is our Member and Community Engagement division that drives this purpose for RACQ and we have a newly established permanent position and key executive leadership role within our team for a Head of Engagement Support to reporting into our General Manager Member & Community Engagement.
The Head of Engagement Support will assist in developing and delivery the strategic plan for enhancing member experience across the function including determining and maintaining strategies that support and optimise the member and community engagement function across all products and channels. The role will be responsible for providing leadership and support ensuring any changes implemented are fit for purpose, aligned to channel and to the strategic roadmap for member experience. The role will also be responsible for leading teams to deliver operational support, quality assurance and management of the first line risk function. To determine and maintain strategies that support and optimise the member and community engagement function across all product and channels.
- 10 years relevant experience in either Banking, Insurance or retail environments of similar industry sectors.
- Extensive contact centre and/or retail branch experience.
- General Insurance and Banking experience.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of relevant licensing agreements operating with insurance, banking environments.
- Demonstrated experience in the successful management of budget operations.
- Demonstrated experience in the successful management of leadership level direct reports.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of relevant regulations and codes of practice, including\: The Insurance Contracts Act; The Insurance Agents & Brokers Act; The General Insurance Code of Practice and Privacy Principles; Corporations Act. Banking code of Practice, Responsible lending practices and APRA and ASIC Banking regulations.
- Experience in the development and implementation of strategies to achieve portfolio growth and profitability.
- Demonstrated experience in continuous improvement include process optimisation and automation activities.
- Knowledge and understanding of general insurance application systems and other supporting systems including intermediate MS excel skills.
It is an exciting time to be part of RACQ as we continue our transformation towards better, smarter solutions that deliver more security and prosperity for Queenslanders. We are big enough to make a real difference in our community, yet small enough to nurture your professional and personal development.
We are committed to ensuring that every employee has access to flexibility in their role. We encourage all candidates to discuss what flexibility means to you and how we can help you find your balance.
There are plenty of other perks too.
Onsite parking, employee gym & café. Free Roadside Assistance, significant discounts on Banking, Assistance, Insurance and Travel products for you and your family. Significant discounts on holidays, theme parks, movies, new cars, experiences and so much more
Ready to apply? You’ve got this.
Applications close\: Friday 12th March 2021
Please Note\: you may be required to complete, psychometric testing, a medical and/or criminal history check as part of the application process.
RACQ is a Circle Back Initiative employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
If you would like further information, please contact Michaela Marks from Talent Delivery firstname.lastname@example.org