|Job Type:||Full Time|
- SUPERB opportunity to showcase your Leadership capability in this fantastic Branch Manager role!
- Drive our Tuggerah branch to the next level of success in this influential leadership position!
- Significant role with a direct impact on the value that reaches our customers
- JOIN US! Open the door to ENDLESS career opportunities with NAB!
Your new role awaits…
NAB has a long and proud heritage, serving the Australian community for more than 160 years! We have a national team of passionate professionals helping our customers across a network of over 500 Retail branches. We engage, educate and serve our customers to help make their banking simple and easy. Our bankers are respected and recognised within their regional communities for the value they bring!
Our Branch Managers are community leaders, working to build and maintain trusted relationships with local customers, businesses and community partners! Ultimately responsible for the overall business performance of our Tuggerah branch, your role as Branch Manager will see you engage in strategic business development, cross-channel collaboration and inspiring your Bankers to deliver a consistently exceptional service to our customers.
A typical day for me will look like…
- Motivating, developing and inspiring your team
- Championing an outstanding customer experience!
- Driving sales and maximising customer opportunities
- Working collaboratively with internal business channels
- Driving activity to achieve business performance targets including revenue growth, customer service scores and referral targets
- Strategic business development activity
- Supporting and serving your local community, clients and customers!
What you will bring…
- An extensive banking, sales, lending or distribution background
- Proven people leadership / management experience, ideally gained within a Retail environment
- Strong business acumen
- Proven experience of leading, motivating and coaching a team
- A genuine passion for world-class customer service
- Charisma, drive, high-energy and a passion for people!
NAB, invested in YOU…
All new Branch Managers receive a tailored on-boarding and training program to cater for their level of expertise. Further development goals will be linked to your career objectives and form part of your individual development plan. This truly is a fantastic opportunity to showcase your leadership skills and passion for customers, and will open doors to a long-lasting career with one of Australia’s most trusted banks.
We are committed to gender equality and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations.
We support our colleagues to be their best by offering a wide range of educational, financial, lifestyle, health & wellbeing benefits. For more information please visit here.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert. Unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.