At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
We are looking for a Project Coordinator within the Core Business Services, Risk Management team to assist the overall Risk Management (RM) team in its goal to advise the business on risk and compliance issues. This role promotes and sustains quality and effective risk management and compliance through consistent review of work products and suggestions for improvement.
The RM Project Coordinator will be part of the RM team and will engage directly with both client serving and internal EY personnel. This role is a offered on a 4 days per week basis on a 12 month fixed term contract and can be based in either our Sydney or Melbourne office.
Your key responsibilities
The role is a flexible role where responsibilities will change from time to time depending on the risk prioritisation. Key responsibilities include:
- Undertaking certain compliance reviews as part of the Oceania Compliance Program and the Global Independence Risk Control Framework (IRCF)
- Responsibility for ensuring relevant Professional Memberships are attained and retained
- Compiling data for the year end Risk Management Quality rating process for Oceania Partners
- Managing databases such as Confirmations and our compliance reminder tool
- Delivering risk content to new starters at our induction program
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Tertiary qualifications
- Knowledge of project management principles
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in risk or project/business support/ Administration role
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills, in particular Microsoft Excel is critical
- Experience in data management and reporting
- Integrity and professionalism to manage confidential and sensitive information
Ideally you’ll also have
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and customer service skills
- The ability to manage projects independently
- Reliable, consistent work quality and commitment
- Well-developed analytical skills, proactive and innovative mindset