|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Sydney CBD based
- Suits an experienced finance professional with previous banking experience
- 3-6 Month Fixed Term Contract
About the Role
Reporting into the Operational Risk Manager in BOQ Finance within the Line 1 Business Bank Risk & Governance team, you will be supported by the Line 2 Compliance team. We require an experienced Compliance Executive who will review the compliance obligations of the Dealer Finance division within BOQ Finance. The person will work with subject matter experts, internal and external legal and operational risk executives to review the license and regulatory obligations of Dealer Finance. The output of the work is: identification & documented evidence of compliance with the obligations; or where gaps exist- highlighting and moving to close/address. We anticipate that on completion of Dealer Finance we will expand the work to other BOQ Finance divisions.
- Experience in leading teams and will advise junior staff & internal clients on application of legal & statutory requirements in a range of compliance issues
- Able to interpret application requirements of relevant laws to compliance issues in one or more product/business areas
- At least 5-6 years’ experience in compliance or audit, some/ all of which has been in finance industry
- Degree in law, commerce, finance or accounting qualification would be advantageous
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.