|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Brisbane based role – Gasworks Newstead Office
- Suits an experienced finance professional with previous banking experience
- 6 month Fixed Term Contract
About the Role
This role will provide business and process analysis for Retail Banking working in the continuous improvement delivery framework. Within our retail banking network, there are opportunities to improve key customer journeys and staff experience with process improvement initiatives, reducing complexity, automation and digitisation.
Functioning alongside business stakeholders and providing support by way of high quality and timely delivery of all business analysis.
- Listen and empathise to customer and business pain points
- Define and validate current state and future business processes to an appropriate level
- Work with stakeholders to understand and define clear and measurable business impacts of proposed changes
- Analyse business impacts and define an end to end plan for the successful delivery of the change including the realisation of benefits
- Support the facilitation of continuous delivery planning
- Help enable the guiding principles of the change, the delivery approach and stakeholder engagement Work with other business and change resources including business analysts, testers, architects, developers, technical writers and change managers on the design and delivery
- Update and support the Continuous Improvement Manager on items including project financials, status updates and risk and issues through daily stand-ups
- Knowledge of Retail Banking processes and procedure management practices
- Experience in agile delivery methodology including the use of Jira and Confluence
- Strong knowledge of business analysis practices with a focus on process improvement
- Experience in organisational change management and stakeholder management.
- Ability to influence stakeholders
- Ability to articulate and facilitate high-level business requirements
- Proficiency in delivery management
- Knowledge of contemporary technologies and customer processes
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.