|Job Type:||Full Time|
Working in an agile team you will be collaborating with other scrums in the service and teams across the enterprise to design, develop and deliver scalable automated services and architecture including automated CI/CD pipelines, and the use of automated tools to uplift code, test and accessibility quality and coverage.
- Join a company that’s invested in you
- Use your passion to support our customer and communities
- Make your impact in a highly engaged team
A career that gives you more
Your career at NAB is about more than money, it's about serving our customers well and helping our communities prosper.
Your responsibilities will include
- Participate in system design including production of system and program documentation as well as ongoing maintenance.
- Develop solutions and specifications so that agreed requirements can be converted to functional systems.
- Develop, program and code technology applications software solutions to meet specifications, and improve, enhance and correct systems as necessary.
- Achieve key Systems Development Lifecycle stages in terms of quality, timing and quantity
- Provide key support on fail and fix for assigned applications
- Develop initial diagnosis of problems including documenting problems, progress checking and escalation to ensure resolution
You will bring
- Experience in AWS services including Lambda, CloudFront, CloudFormation, S3, EC2, RDS
- Experience in automation and implementing of CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with containerised applications such as ECS, Kubernetes, Docker
- Experienced with Jenkins, Puppet, Groovy, Ansible
Other skills that will be highly regarded
- nab-x framework
- AEM or similar content management systems
- Automated unit and visual testing using tools
- JIRA, Confluence and git.
- Working within Agile teams
By joining NAB in a pivotal Banking role, you are committing to putting our customers’ needs first every time. You will be ambitious for growth; always curious and learning from colleagues. You will speak honestly, always valuing the time and opinion of others. You will own your work, doing what’s right, even when it’s hard.
NAB, invested in you
We are committed to gender equality and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations.
We support our colleagues to be their best by offering a wide range of educational, financial, lifestyle, health & wellbeing benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s explore who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.