|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform are at the heart of our customers digital transformation journey. Our products meet today’s challenges by bringing customers and business together with the next generation of CRM and ERP applications. Recognised as a platform leader across Sales, Marketing, Service, Finance, Operations, Commerce, HR and Automation, an increasing number of enterprises rely on Microsoft Dynamics 365 to operate their businesses.
In the Business Applications Group (BAG) – ACE Team, we are hiring for a new engineering role where you can surround yourself with people who are passionate about cloud computing and believe that extraordinary customer support is critical success. We are seeking an engineer who enjoys solving complex problems and working with customers to improve the Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform experience.
- Build and directly manage the long-term relationship with designated Dynamics 365 customers. Resolve critical and complex technical issues in a 24x7x365 global support delivery team. Be prepared to own difficult but crucial conversations during incident escalations.
- Take your deep technical Dynamics 365 and Power Platform expertise and combine it with your understanding of the customer’s functional needs to solve their complex business challenges. Specialisation in implementing Customer Sales, Marketing or Service solutions is desirable.
- Work directly with internal engineering teams to not only reactively support customer issues but deliver solutions and new capabilities for our customers most mission critical deployments. Relentlessly champion and advocate for our customers in representing their issues to engineering teams and be a change agent to develop innovative ways to resolve their issues.
- Apply an engineering mindset to eliminate top issues impacting customer experience across large and strategic sets of customers. As a member of the product engineering team, you will use your engineering skills to improve our products and services, based on customer feedback and insights gained while supporting them.
- Work on critical, highly complex customer scenarios that span across multiple services.
- Contribute to forums and develop self-help documentation and quick "How To" videos.
- Participate in recruiting and ramping up a global support team for our top customers.
- Coach/mentor new hires.
- Act as a technical escalation point within the team.
- Develop and present training. Help establish a real-time readiness model for the team by constantly updating training & readiness content as the cloud technology evolves.
- Work with leadership on process improvement and strategic initiatives.
- Deep understanding and demonstrated hands-on experience of implementation, troubleshooting, and supporting one or more of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 products is a must have. (Sales, Marketing, Service, Finance, Operation, Commerce, HR, Power Platform).
- Understanding of cloud computing technologies is highly desired – Azure, CDS, SQL, Application development experience, Power Platform
- Ability to learn new technology in a fast-paced environment.
- Desired B.S./B.A. Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Equivalent Experience.
- 5+ years in a Technical position with exposure to customer side troubleshooting.
- Passion for customers and focus on delivering the right customer support experience.
- Project leadership is highly desirable.
Strong communication skills are essential.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.