|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer's Road Services business is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 40,000 km of road. Our Business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
A full-time, permanent opportunity is currently available for a Road Maintenance Team Member to start with our Road Maintenance team based out of our depot in Epping.
The core duty of the road maintenance team is performing road maintenance and minor civil works to ensure the community has a high level of service across the Melbourne metropolitan area. This will include, but not be limited to; sealed and unsealed road maintenance, bridge maintenance, network inspections, road signage installations and repairs and many other road maintenance activities.
- Current HR Licence
- Current General Construction Induction card
- Proven ability in the operation of mobile plant machinery and equipment, particularly within the road maintenance and asphalt industry. Experience in minor civil and asphalt flocon is ideal.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- A strong ‘team player’ with the proven ability to work efficiently with others
- Positive Attitude
- A strong commitment to a Zero Harm culture
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive team
- A strong commitment to maintaining a Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity working with an ASX Listed Company
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on "Apply" below and submit your application. Please ensure you attach copies of your Resume, Licences, Tickets and proof of eligibility to work in Australia i.e. passport/birth certificate to your online application. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please contact: Sarah De Zilva – Talent and Sourcing Business Partner
P: 0439 298 594
Employment with Downer is subject to a Pre-Employment Medical and on-going drug and alcohol screening
“Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply”.