|Job Type:||Full Time|
Boral is an international building products and construction materials group with three divisions: the leading integrated construction materials business of Boral Australia; USG Boral, a plasterboard joint venture in Asia, Australia and the Middle East; and Boral North America, a building products and fly ash business. Employing more than 23,000 employees and contractors, Boral's operations span 783 operating and distribution sites in 17 countries.
Boral are currently seeking Concrete Agitator Driver / Batcher to be based in the Inverell area. The main focus of the position is the loading and delivering pre-mixed concrete to customer sites and maintaining the safe operation of agitator trucks as well as Batching. The nature of the work requires flexibility to work Monday to Saturday.
- Delivering concrete to client sites along with managing slump tolerance levels and the discharge of concrete
- Complete basic documentation associated with the collection and delivery of the concrete
- Ensure safety standards are maintained including daily pre-start checks on the vehicle
- Batching of orders to specified mix designs, when required
- General yard maintenance
- Current HR drivers licence
- Strong commitment to safety and the environment
- Provide superior customer focus
- Proven ability to work within a team environment
- Be self-motivated with a professional and courteous manner
- Relevant concrete industry experience will be highly regarded however full training will be provided
We offer employment stability, ongoing training and development and genuine career opportunities. This is an opportunity to work in a team environment within an organisation dedicated to the safety of our employees.
Click to Apply or visit http://careers.boral.com.au