|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Lead and develop the Product Management team
- Inspiring accountability to enhance the customer experience
- Be recognised as a leader, empowered to deliver and succeed
A career that gives you more
Your career at NAB is about more than money, it's about serving our customers well and helping our communities prosper. We currently have an opportunity for a Head of Personal Cards to lead the strategic direction, development, implementation and management of NAB’s Consumer Credit Card product portfolio with a focus on delivering key customer and financial outcomes.
Specifically, you will:
- Identify and deliver innovative opportunities to enhance the customer experience for new and existing Credit Card customers
- Work with the end to end value chain and implement new product development processes to lower the cost of infrastructure and improve operational efficiency, whilst maintaining compliance
- Collaborate with Personal Lending Experience Leadership Team to achieve jointly held strategic, customer and financial outcomes
- Lead and develop the Product Management team to deliver key customer and business outcomes
- Ensure that products are: desirable to consumers; technically and operationally feasible to deliver; and commercially viable
- Undertake annual product reviews in accordance with the product framework
What you will bring:
- Extensive experience within financial services, product design and delivery
- Recent and relevant cards and payments experience in a highly regulated environment is essential
- Demonstrable experience operating effectively and delivering consistent results in a large complex business
- P+L accountability
- Inspiring leadership with a proven track record of effectively leading and motivating direct and indirect teams
- Tertiary qualified with a Degree in Business (or equivalent) and preference to post graduate qualifications
NAB, invested in you
We are committed to gender equality and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations.
We support our colleagues to be their best by offering a wide range of educational, financial, lifestyle, health & wellbeing benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s explore who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.