|Job Type:||Full Time|
With operations in 35+ nations and ~27,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma, one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is one of the largest influenza vaccine companies in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
- Under direct supervision, performs varied experiments, performs analyses, tests, investigates and studies applications where work may be somewhat difficult, but usually with limited responsibility.
- Develop, validate, and standardize analytical methods.
- Provide feedback on analytical methods.
- Maintains laboratory quality systems and records of analytical results.
- Bachelors degree and /or experience in relevant discipline.
- Laboratory experience with training in a relevant technical discipline e.g., molecular and cellular biology, analytical biochemistry etc.
Different qualifications or responsibilities may apply based on local legal and/or educational requirements. Refer to local job documentation where applicable.