|Job Type:||Full Time|
Rich History. Bright Future. Join the story
Bendigo Bank has a responsibility to support our customers to improve their financial wellbeing, and in turn become Australia’s bank of choice. We do this through building and maintaining relationships and are there to help customers when they are ready to make their big financial decisions in a way that is convenient for them. We have a proven track record of supporting and contributing towards our communities to achieve big things.
We're more than just a bank with banking products. We change the lives of customers and communities. Commercial actions with heart!
About the role
Known internally as a Mobile Relationship Manager you will be driving consumer lending acquisition via new business development and your established referrals sources. We recognise that effective lenders march to the beat of a different drum. Their office is anywhere their customers want it to be whether their home, a Branch or even food court. They drive business acquisition not through gimmickry but connecting to a customer's needs and devising appropriate lending solutions.
Tailor your workday and find that true work/life balance with achievable KPI’s.
We have upcoming positions available in Western Australia and we are keen to discuss the opportunities with potential candidates.
- A history of successfully prospecting for new business, self-generate business i.e. customer acquisition and business development metrics
- Proven ability to implement strategies that achieve continued growth and KPI’s
- Understanding of financial management, business acumen and risk framework
- Highly developed lending knowledge and credit analysis skills
- Delegated Lending Authority
- Ability to exceed customer expectations through an understanding on their individual financial needs
- An organised approach to managing volumes of work with initiative and attention to detail
- A customer focussed approach with the ability to assess customer needs and tailor practical lending solutions
- Self-driven with the ability to work autonomously – This is essential, you will be responsible for achieving your own success within the role
There's so much more to a career with Bendigo and Adelaide Bank than just banking. Get real benefits, work life balance and flexibility.
We will invest in your extensive training and coaching, including development programs and career options. You will be able to take advantage of a wide range of staff benefits including discounts on our range of bank products and services, including superannuation and insurances.
At Bendigo and Adelaide Bank we believe a diverse workforce supported by an inclusive culture is central to our success and we actively encourage applications from those who bring diversity of thought to our business. We support candidate requests for adjustment to accommodate an illness, injury or disability to equitably participate in the selection process.
Please review the Position Description: Position Description - Mobile Relationship Manager Feb 2018.pdf
If you’re excited to be part of an organisation with strong values and a community focus - then this could be the role for you! Apply now.