|Job Type:||Full Time|
Position: Expression of interest Qualified Signal Electrician
Remuneration/Benefit: Attractive Salary
About the role:
- Above Award remuneration offered
- 8 day fortnight subject to operational requirements
- Opportunity for development and progression.
Exciting opportunity to join our Control Systems unit as a Signal Electrician in the Queensland Coal Network. Your main responsibilities will be to carry out the installation, maintenance and repair of all signalling equipment.
- Certificate III Engineering Electrical (Mandatory)
- QLD Electrical Licence (Mandatory)
- Successful completion and maintenance of Cert IV Electrical (Rail Signalling) and competent in fault rectification, testing and commissioning and decommissioning of signalling system
- C Class Drivers Licence- and ability to pass a driver history check
What we can offer you:
At Aurizon, we support the development and growth of our employees to reach their full potential. With a National portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with long term and exciting career opportunities. Some of our benefits include:
- Development and growth opportunities
- Access to female and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander mentoring programs
- Discounts on selected health insurance funds, personal travel, gyms, vehicles and retail brands
- Parental Leave Program and Super Booster
- As an endorsed WORK180 employer, you can view of policies and benefits here
At Aurizon we believe in connection
It is our ability to connect that strengthens communities, industries and builds economies. It helps to embrace diversity in our workplace and that is the experience we want for everyone. We are building a culture where everyone is seen, heard and valued, because of their diversity. We value inclusion throughout the whole company and encourage you to apply.
Aurizon is Australia’s largest rail freight operator and a top 50 ASX company. Each year, we transport more than 250 million tonnes of Australian commodities, connecting miners, primary producers, and industry with international and domestic markets.
We strive for a diverse, collaborative, creative and a high-performance culture that celebrates the contribution of every employee and provide opportunities for career development in a dynamic work environment.
To learn about us and our company values visit www.aurizon.com.au/careers