|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the Role
Design Leads have a number of responsibilities including but not limited to those listed below\:
- Preparation of Signalling designs, reports and conceptual designs.
- Assisting with Project planning and new project bids.
- Overseeing maintenance plans and reviews and operational studies.
- Participating in design reviews in a collaborative team environment.
You want to be part of something bigger, whatever the challenge you see it as the chance to create value. Ideally you will have\:
- Tertiary qualifications and/or extensive experience appropriate to the responsibilities of the position.
- Previous experience in large scale rail systems delivery projects and have experience to coordinate within a multidisciplinary project
- Experience on large Rail Infrastructure Projects
- Excellent communication skills with strong attention to detail
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
- The chance to join a 6,000 strong organisation owned by the CIMIC Group, one of the world's leading international contractors
- Pathways for you to succeed and the space for you to carve your own journey
- Competitive group remuneration and benefits including\: health and wellbeing program with company-funded salary continuance insurance
- Flexible work arrangements - have a chat to us around how this can work for you
- A culture that values diversity and innovation, evolving with market changes and new technologies
What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- You believe success and value are driven by real teams where everyone has a role to play
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.