|Location:||Eight Mile Plains|
At RACQ we believe managing Risk and Assurance across all levels enables for great decision making. In turn that supports decisions on all levels that delivers success for the organisation now and into the future. As part for the risk management framework, we have risk and assurance specialist leaders embedded within our group and business lines to achieve this cohesive oversight.
We have a newly created permanent career opportunity for a Manager Risk and Assurance to join our Member and Community Engagement division to provide a first line risk advisory and assurance function across Member and Community Engagement. This role will support, build and enhance risk management capability across member and community engagement ensuring robust and appropriate processes are in place to foster and lead excellence in risk management across the function. The role will also design and oversee execution of the quality assurance programs across member and community engagement and work closely with other risk and assurance teams to provide a collective view for the area. The role will work collaboratively with a variety of key stakeholders to manage and investigate incidents raised across Member and Community Engagement team, lead the process to continually improve and strengthen risk management practices.
- University degree qualified in relevant study area.
- Experience 5 years relevant experience.
- Demonstrated experience working in a similar role within the Finance sector.
- Sound knowledge of and experience in operating within Insurance and Retail Banking.
- Experience with complex regulatory environments.
- Technical understanding of Banking and Insurance Licence obligations in relation to Risk and Compliance activities.
- Proven skill in developing and implementing practical risk management practices across distribution activity.
- Experience with Quality Assurance programs across Banking and Insurance.
- Strong knowledge and experience of sales / service operations.
- Excellent analytical, organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Strong member and member orientation.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills and people engagement capability. Demonstrates a strong ability to read, analyse and communicate written and verbal information.
- Demonstrates a strong ability to find links and trends amongst multiple and varied forms of information.
- Demonstrates a strong ability to understand, interpret and analyse numerical data and statistical information.
- Experience in managing and working in cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced and demanding environment.
It is an exciting time to be part of RACQ as we continue our transformation towards better, smarter solutions that deliver more security and prosperity for Queenslanders. We are big enough to make a real difference in our community, yet small enough to nurture your professional and personal development.
We are committed to ensuring that every employee has access to flexibility in their role. We encourage all candidates to discuss what flexibility means to you and how we can help you find your balance.
There are plenty of other perks to.
Onsite parking, employee gym & café. Free Roadside Assistance, significant discounts on Banking, Assistance, Insurance and Travel products for you and your family. Significant discounts on holidays, theme parks, movies, new cars, experiences and so much more
Ready to apply? You’ve got this.
Applications close\: Monday 1st March 2021
Please Note\: you may be required to complete, psychometric testing, a medical and/or criminal history check as part of the application process.
RACQ is a Circle Back Initiative employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
If you would like further information, please contact Michaela Marks from Talent Delivery firstname.lastname@example.org