|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
Microsoft aspires to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of Microsoft Cloud solutions and support offerings. To this end, Microsoft invests in a dedicated Customer Success team that will help Microsoft customers successfully realize their business outcomes.
Azure is the most comprehensive, innovative and flexible cloud platform today and Microsoft is hiring professionals that will drive customer cloud adoption within the most important companies in the market.
We are always learning. Insatiably curious. We lean into uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from our mistakes. We build on each other’s ideas because we are better together. We stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve and are motivated every day to empower others to do more and achieve more through our technology and innovation. Together we make a difference.
To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit: https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture
Check out all of our products at: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us
Community leadership, being your authentic self and having a ‘get it done’ attitude are core to our values in the Customer Success Unit. If you are ready to change the world keep reading.
We are looking for a talented individual to lead a team of deeply technical Applications and Infrastructure Cloud Solution Architects (CSA) to transform our customers, drive innovation and growth of Azure Services for a set of Enterprise accounts across different industries.
This CSA Manager role will directly manage a team of full-time employee Applications and Infrastructure CSAs that will cover Enterprise customers in their respective territory. This is an exciting role that will help fuel Azure Customer success through customer retention and growth.
Key responsibilities include:
- Hire, on-board, develop, coach, mentor and evaluate CSAs. Set a clear bar for excellence. Build a high performing team that will be diverse and inclusive.
- Must possess exceptional cross-team collaboration and communication. Partner with all required Microsoft stakeholders in the subsidiary to drive CSA role clarity, account coverage, project assignment and effective cross-team collaboration.
- Coach and enable your team to accelerate Azure projects to production, including guidance on architectural design, technical recommendations, blocker escalations and technical resource orchestration.
- Ensure your team delivers high quality production deployments that are resilient and successful.
- Drive operational excellence, including timely consumption opportunity management and high-quality reporting and insights.
- 10+ years of experience in technical sales, engineering or consultative delivery.
- 10+ years of experience in people management.
- 7+ years of experience driving change through DevOps practices.
- Ability to generate trust, build alliances, and orchestrate interdisciplinary teams to the benefit of customers.
- Thought leader with executive presence, including the ability to hold CxO and BDM level discussions, exceptional interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to map the customer’s needs to technical solutions.
- Strong technical understanding of Applications & Infrastructure/Data and AI Enterprise cloud workloads.
- Ability to stay up to date on new/improved Azure scenarios and workloads.
- Empathy, curiosity, and desire to constantly improve, acquire new skills and drive for results.
- Demonstrated Technical leadership through prior technical coaching/leadership roles.
- Ability to act on Customer Escalation n needs, Unblock the customer through orchestration of right resources at the right time.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related field.
- Developer and Infrastructure Architects Manager: Demonstrated experience in app dev innovation and customer transformation.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.