|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our Infrastructure Projects team designs and constructs high voltage powerlines to the electrical utilities and infrastructure markets. Our business has a well-regarded history with a major capability in the delivery of design, supply and construction of overhead power transmission and distribution; and substation systems.
With an anticipated increased volume of work and activity in South Australia within the Transmission Lines business portfolio, we are seeking a Project Administrator to be responsible for performing, coordinating and overseeing administrative duties including:
- Raising purchase orders, goods receipting & setting up cost codes and suppliers
- Managing costs with labour and sub-contractors
- Providing accurate payroll and data entry
- Site specific accounts payable, reporting and cost controlling
- Collating progress claims
- Month end financial reporting
- Strong proficiency in JDEGS and Microsoft products suite
- Proven administration experience in within a large organisation, ideally gained from within construction industry
- Experience in efficient and accurate processing of high-volume documentation and data entry
- Team focused
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to work on large scale power projects in a highly regarded and thriving industry.
- A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm
- The unique opportunity to work in an organisation where the safety of our people and the environment is at the forefront of all that we do.
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support.
- A long-term career opportunity working with an ASX Listed Company
Downer is dedicated to nurturing our people personally and professionally through skills development, competitive benefits, career pathways and fostering a proudly diverse fun and supportive workplace culture. Downer believes in our people; and we are committed to ensuring that you feel valued within the team that share the same passion to succeed. Downer gives you the opportunity to work remotely as part of its commitment to flexibility and remaining agile in such a progressive business.
HOW TO APPLY
To register your application; please use the link and apply online as applications sent directly to the recruitment team will not be valid.
If you require further information on this great opportunity, please contact the recruitment team via email: email@example.com
WE RESPECTFULLY ASK NO AGENCY APPROACHES