|Job Type:||Full Time|
We currently have an opportunity for a Finance Analyst for our Asia Pacific Finance team. Reporting to the Financial Controller - APAC, you will be responsible for providing APAC financial analysis and commentary to key stakeholders across the Asia Pacific team as well as providing key metrics to enable commercial decision making. The role will be based in our global headquarters in Fortitude Valley but there is flexibility to be based in our Sydney or Melbourne office as well.
Our Fortitude Valley office is conveniently located within a few minutes' walk to the train station and secure parking. We are surrounded by cafes and restaurants in the bustling King Street precinct and our modern office is state of the art with natural lighting and greenery throughout. With Cardno's "Work Your Way" policy we offer flexibility in when, where and how you work. With a focus on outcomes and empowerment to choose the way you work to deliver the best outcomes for you, your team, our clients and Cardno.
Specifically, your duties will include -
- Monthly APAC consolidated variance analysis of actuals versus budget/forecast understanding the drivers of the financial results
- Development of budget and forecast templates for the division as well as key metrics in order to analyse financial and non-financial performance
- Producing Consolidated APAC budget/forecast financial reviews providing key highlights with commentary on how these budgets will be achieved
- Working collaboratively with the Financial Controller - APAC to achieve standardisation of reporting tools across the region
- Cash flow forecasting and analysis including the monitoring of cash balances
- Producing APAC backlog dashboard
- Adhoc financial analysis requests that will provide financial insights to the APAC leadership team
- Financial scenario modelling across divisions for the Region on meeting financial targets
- Deep dive analysis to report on success of financial initiatives across the region
- Contributing to continuous process improvement
To be successful you will display -
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting/Commerce coupled with CA/CPA qualifications (or working towards)
- Demonstrated 3+ years' experience in a FPA/management accounting role
- Advanced level proficiency in Excel
- Advanced level proficiency in producing Powerpoint packs
- Demonstrated experience in financial modelling is advantageous
- Demonstrated experience using a financial reporting tool (Calumo preferred)
- Well-developed time management skills to work to deadlines coupled with attention to detail
- A collaborative approach to working within a team based environment
Why join Cardno?
Cardno has a focus on you. You will be trusted and empowered in a role that can be tailored in a flexible way. We are a performance based organisation where you will be recognised and rewarded for your contribution.
Your professional development is as valuable to us as it is to you and it will be a priority. Cardno provides visible career paths in technical eminence, client & key account management, project management and people leadership. We offer meaningful opportunities to make an impact and leave a legacy for local communities, globally.
By joining Cardno, you can bring your true self to work every day. We are committed to inclusion and celebrating our diverse workforce, their individual talents and the innovation they bring to work. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, LGBTQ+, women, mature age workers and people with different abilities.
We are a global provider of integrated professional services which enrich the physical and social environment for the communities in which we live and work. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists has more than 70 years' experience in designing, developing and delivering sustainable projects and community advancement programs.
Notice to recruitment agencies: Please note that Cardno does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or recruitment agencies.