Nearmap is unique. A global technology company with incredible people; a market-leader with energy and spirit. Nearmap was named as one of the world’s 10 Most Innovative Companies of 2020 by Fast Company magazine – and we’re growing.
We are looking for an Office Coordinator to join our team on a 7-month parental leave cover.
As an integral part of the company’s internal support team, your main responsibility will be to ensure the smooth day to day operation of the office. You will also be involved in supporting the teams with facilities and administrative tasks, and other ad-hoc duties that may arise. Doing so with a customer-centric focus towards internal and external clients.
If you join us on this exciting journey, you’ll love our inclusive values and share our ambition to become the source of truth that helps shape decisions for the liveable world.
What we do
We provide easy, instant access to high-resolution aerial imagery, city-scale 3D content, AI datasets and integrated geospatial tools, with wide-scale coverage across the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. At the core of it, we’re a location content company, a visual analytics company, and a software as a service company. Innovation is weaved into our DNA.
What we are looking for
For this particular role we are seeking someone with the following experience:
- Administrative/office facilities experience
- Customer service experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work autonomously
- Capable of going the extra mile to ensure tasks are completed
A typical day for you may look like this...
- Organising and ensuring the basic day-to-day facilities such as contracted cleaning, plant watering, pest control is performed regularly
- Overseeing permission and access for base building & external contractors
- Ensuring that basic facilities are well-maintained and conducting a proactive maintenance
- Responding to repair and maintenance requests and coordinating with building management for repairs
- Building and maintaining relationships with key external stakeholders including building management, vendors and contractors
- Coordinating with building management in response to employee requests/requirements
- Manning and routing inbound calls, doing so with a customer-centric mindset
- Ensuring and maintaining the overall cleanliness of the office; meeting rooms, facilities, common area, kitchen
- Ordering stationery and office supplies
- Working with pantry vendor regarding food & beverage orders, inventory and pantry management to ensure timely service and stock supply
- Coordinating the mailroom
- Maintaining an inventory of office material (e.g. chairs, kitchen items)
- Collaborate with the Senior Director of Employee Experience to provide ad hoc assistance with internal events
- Assisting People & Culture with various items including onboarding and offboarding of team members
Some of our benefits
Nearmap takes a holistic approach to our employees’ emotional, physical and financial wellness. Our current benefits include flexible working options, paid volunteer days, gym and phone rebates, and lots of development opportunities including hack-a-thons and pitch-fests.
Working at Nearmap
We move fast and work smart; often wearing multiple hats. We adapted to remote working with ease and are continually looking at ways to improve. We’re proud of our inclusive, supportive culture, and maintain a safe environment where everyone feels a sense of belonging and can be themselves.
If you can see yourself working at Nearmap and feel you have the right level of experience, we invite you to get in touch.
Watch our culture video and find out more about what a day in the life at Nearmap looks like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7rikZqa8n8
Nearmap does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and search firms. Please do not email or send unsolicited resumes to any Nearmap employee, location or address. Nearmap is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.