|Job Type:||Full Time|
Mott MacDonald is a global engineering, management and development consultancy focused on improving society by considering social outcomes in all we do.
Our Built Environment team in Australia is growing and we are looking for building sciences engineers to join us. You will have the opportunity to work on signature projects whilst continuing to grow and develop your knowledge. This is an opportunity to take your career and professional capabilities to the next level.
Role Specific Duties
* Work with the lead Engineering Sciences - Smart Infrastructure applications engineer
* Codifying engineering workflows using standard QA / DevOps principles
* Authoring and management of geospatial datasets
* Delivering engineering outcomes in the form of reports or datasets
* Prototype design and development
* Instrumentation review/assessment for development applications
We are looking for candidates who have:
* Mechanical and Computer Science double degree or similar; or Mechanical/mechatronic degree with workplace experience in coding
* Experience in an object orientated programming language, preferably Python
Ideally you will have experience with version control software (Git), QA principles, and continuous integration / deployment pipelines, experience with geospatial software and experience with IoT hardware and networks.
In return we offer you the opportunity to build a dynamic career and make the world you love. It's your turn to be you. At Mott MacDonald you won't find just a job. You'll find the way to a greater future.
By joining Mott MacDonald, you will find we are committed to fostering a culture that empowers our people, promotes teamwork and embraces sustainability.
We put equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of our organisation, seeking to promote fair employment procedures and practices to ensure equal opportunities for all. We value the diversity of our staff and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where everyone can bring their full selves to work.
There's no time like the present to make a change.