|Job Type:||Full Time|
WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year in 2021 with upcoming major projects in the pipeline. As a result of this ongoing growth, we have a permanent opportunities for Plant Mechanics in the Final Drives Workshop.
In this position you duties will include overhauling, assembling and disassembling of final drives components of CAT equipment.
Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor, your roster will be a rotation of 2 weeks of days, followed by 2 weeks of nights, working Monday to Friday, 10.5 hours per shift including a 30 minute unpaid meal break.
What we offer:
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Access to a modern and clean workshop with the latest equipment information
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
To be successful the following is required:
- Mechanical Trade Qualification - heavy or light
- Exposure to component overhauls or transferable skills
- Strong understanding and experience with Caterpillar equipment
- High Risk Licence – Forklift & Dogging – Essential
- Previous use of safety and risk assessment tools, such as Job Safety Analysis and Take 5's
- Ability to work successfully within a team and unsupervised
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.