|Job Type:||Full Time|
We’re investing in our people, our communities, our networks, and a sustainable future. Our focus is on creating a better more connected future for Australia.
If you are brave, curious, and fantastic at creating connections with your colleagues and would love to work with people who provide ideas that differentiate, disrupt and deliver amazing services for our customers - then Optus is the place for you.
Reporting to the QLD Pre-Sales Manager, you will be responsible for providing a high level of business and technical consulting across all areas of Telecommunications (Telco), and Information Communications Technologies (ICT) to customer accounts.
You will also be responsible for:
- Driving opportunities and developing solutions/proposals in your allocated account space in collaboration with an account manager
- Providing direction and leadership to technical teams
- Supporting complex major accounts whose commercial needs require sophisticated, innovative and integrated business solutions
- Act as the key link between the sales process, product capability owners, and implementation teams.
To be considered for this role, you will possess:
- A strong Pre-Sales background in the areas of telecommunications, information technology, applications and implementation/migration challenges across a range of industries and markets
- A broad-based ICT/Telecommunications systems design background with detailed understanding of enterprise-wide system architecture and service management methodologies
- Strong experience in developing innovative / complex ICT road maps, articulating the plan and influencing customer senior management both externally and internally
- A customer centric focus, with extensive experience of presenting to C-level executives
- Relevant industry qualifications/ certifications
To express interest, please apply online today!