|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Excellent exposure and opportunity to manage property leases in an evolving and dynamic environment
- Join one of Australia’s largest retailers on a 12 month fixed term contract
- Based in our Bella Vista office with excellent facilities and employee benefits
About the role
We’re currently seeking an experienced Lease Manager to join the Woolworths Property Finance team on a 12 month fixed term contract.
The Property team houses some of the best retail talent across Property Development, Asset Management, Lease Management, Property Management and Finance.
Reporting to the Senior Lease Manager, you will play a role in ensuring accuracy of lease and financial data in the company wide Lease Management system (PEPS) and be a custodian of all occupancy payments. You will also assist other areas of Woolworths in regards to lease interpretation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure accuracy and management of all financial transactions and occupancy payments
- Provide specialist property and leasing support to all stakeholders and customers
- Review and approve landlord yearly budgeted variable outgoings, actuals and all aspects of occupancy costs
- Deliver annual outgoings budgets and forecasting
- Ensure the accuracy of lease and financial data in the company wide Lease Management system (PEPS)
- 5+ years experience with the administration of commercial property leases in a similar environment
- Previous experience within a retail environment desired
- Demonstrated negotiation skills with proven results in achieving outcomes
- Experience with a Lease Management system that includes lease details, payments and budgeting
- Reviewing property outgoings and cost to ensure transparency
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do. As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
Woolworths Group is backed by some of Australia’s most recognisable retail businesses, there are always new opportunities on the horizon for all our team members, but most importantly, we’re all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing. Diversity and inclusion are important to us, and we work to create a vibrant and inclusive workforce that’s reflective of the communities we’re in.