- Permanent leadership role with cross functional exposure
- Collaborate across Origin and engage senior stakeholders
- Flexible on location based
Working for us
At Origin we have a strong purpose and values that challenge us to find the answers to the big energy questions. Every person that works with us helps us reach that goal. If you bring good energy to Origin, you’ll get it in return. A challenging career. An exciting industry. And the support to grow and explore your potential.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Operations Improvement Manager is the driving force for managing improvement initiatives across Energy Services Operations to deliver business benefits. The Operations Improvement Manager will direct and have oversight across multiple projects and initiatives, assist in the development of staff and play a key role in influencing change within Energy Services Operations. The role will also have responsibility for the Solar Case Management Team and the end-to-end billing service for Origin Solar Flex customers.
More about the role:
- Leading and supporting major change initiatives for Energy Services Operations
- Salesforce Product Owner for the Energy Services Operations instance of Salesforce
- Managing the resolution of high value warranty and customer complaint cases
- Supporting the growth and development of staff within Operations
- Actively monitoring project and initiative risks to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address in advance
- Ownership and management of the end-to-end billing function for the Origin Solar Flex product, including the effective resolution of escalated billing cases and complaints and the relationship management of third-party billing providers
You will be well practiced at providing direction, empowering, motivating, and developing others to achieve business unit, group, and organisational goals. You will be self-motivated, collaborative, and build successful relationships – both internally and externally.
More about you:
- Experience in Service and/or Operations leadership role or similar
- Proven ability to guide teams through business improvement and project management practices
- Experience in leading case/warranty management
- Previous tenure in dealing with external regulators/ombudsman to resolve customer complaints
- Experience in leading process improvement reviews and workshops
- Understanding of project management methodologies
A great team to join
It's an exciting time to join Origin. Together we’re powering a cleaner, smarter energy future for Australia and beyond, always looking for better ways to deliver for our customers – and for our people.
Origin’s Energy Supply and Operationsbusiness plays a key role in providing reliable, affordable and sustainable energy to power Australian homes and businesses. We're the largest owner of natural gas-fired power stations in Australia, and generate more than 7,400 MW of power through our flexible generation portfolio. We’re also a major supporter in the growth of renewable supply and storage, supporting a cleaner energy future.
We’re looking for passionate and forward-thinking people to help, who are committed to a zero-harm safety culture, managing risk and driving culture change.
Origin. Good energy
At Origin, our focus is on getting energy right for our customers, communities, and planet. Because we know it’s up to us to shape the future of energy. Today, we serve more than 4.2 million customers, are one of the most significant energy producers in the country and listed in the ASX Top 50 companies.
For more information contact: Chloe O'Brien - 03 9652 5052, quote Requisition ID: 77894
Origin recognises Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples as the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia, and we pay our respects to Elders past, present and future.
Here's a little about what makes us, us: www.careers.originenergy.com.au