|Job Type:||Full Time|
Maintaining security and being risk adverse are at the top of our priorities here at ING! With this in mind, we have a newly created role for an experienced Information Security Advisory Area Lead. You will be joining a larger, analytical and successful team with the intention of providing security capabilities and consulting on data protection. Here you’ll be able to shape the landscape cyber security, specifically when engaging with 3rd party vendors, and also will be able to build a team to support this critical task!
This is a greenfield role, so if you’re a data savvy, security professional and looking to make changes- look no further!
What are you going to do? You’ll be…
- Defending the business from a cyber-resilience perspective
- Providing extensive coverage of information security advisory including incident management, data protection, cloud security and predominately 3rd party vendor risk
- Managing the health of security processes and building and retaining 3rd party security assessment capabilities
- Provide security advice and expertise to all levels of the business including ExCo
- Building a team and their capabilities in security advisory
- Taking end-to-end responsibility for prioritisation of security advisory backlog
What are we looking for? You’ll have…
- Demonstrated experience in 3rd party vendor security and risk management roles
- Experience building and improving enterprise wise security awareness programs
- Data protection and data leakage knowledge
- NIST Cyber framework
- Experience with Cloud Security
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Leadership experience
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities. We would also be open to flexible working applications for this role, please just let us know as part of your phone interview.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.