|Job Type:||Full Time|
Based in Dunnstown and reporting to the Quarry Supervisor, we are looking for an experienced Fixed Plant Operator / Maintenance Personnel to join our team.
- Compliance with OH&S policies, procedures, and legislation, which includes participation in site safety meetings;
- Operation of processing plants (Wash & Crushing Plants), Weighbridge, etc
- Laboring duties as required;
- Basic maintenance and plant cleaning as required of both mobile and fixed plant;
- Operating excavators; front end loaders, and another quarry mobile plant;
- Proven ability and experience in quarrying/mining operations;
- Dedicated to working in a zero harm workplace;
- Experience in crushing and screening operations (essential);
- Experience in front end loaders, haul trucks, etc (desirable);
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective working relationships with all people;
- Personal drive and results-orientation; and
- Strong safety and environmental awareness.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Permanent employment
- Opportunity to work in a team environment.
- Organisation dedicated to the safety of its employees and contractors.
If you want to Build a Great Career with Boral please press APPLY apply online.
Boral is an international building and construction materials group, with its headquarters in Sydney, Australia. With more than A$4.4 billion worth of annualised sales, Boral has around 12,000 full-time equivalent employees working across over 550 operating sites including joint ventures. Boral produces and distributes a broad range of construction materials, including quarry products, cement, fly ash, pre-mix concrete and asphalt; and building products, including clay bricks and pavers, clay and concrete roof tiles, concrete masonry products, plasterboard, and timber. Boral primarily serves customers in the building and construction industries with operations concentrated in three key geographical markets - Australia, the USA, and Asia.