|Job Type:||Full Time|
Sodexo began operations in Australia in 1982 and now provides on-site services at over 300 diverse locations throughout Australia. Today we have over 5,000 employees in Australia who are part of the global Sodexo team of 425,000.
Sodexo designs, manages and delivers innovative integrated solutions that not only improve the way our client’s businesses run daily, but enhance Quality of Life for our clients, consumers and employees.
The year 2021 will bring about significant growth and exciting prospects within our Corporate Facilities Management segment, Sodexo are currently looking for a passionate and driven Cleaning Supervisor interested in joining Sodexo and working on a client site within the Huntingwood area.
Reporting into the Site Manager, this role will be responsible for maintaining a clean and safe working environment to the required company standards and to perform duties as delegated by the Site Manager as well as managing and supervising the Cleaning staff across multiple sites.
Duties will include but won’t be limited to:
- To supervise the Cleaning staff onsite where necessary
- Assisting in determining rosters and manage staffing levels
- Conduct inspections of cleaned areas to assist in maintaining a high standard of cleanliness
- To engage in general cleaning of the areas allocated by the Site Manager
- Cleaning floors of the above mentioned area, including vacuuming, carpet shampooing and mopping where required
- Cleaning internal windows for the above mentioned areas.
- Dusting furniture contained in the above mentioned areas
- To engage in the emptying of rubbish bins within and outside the area.
- To understand and maintain chemical usage and storage
- To maintain cleaning equipment usage and storage
- To report any safety hazards to the Facilities Manager
- To report any damaged or faulty equipment to the Facilities Manager
The successful candidate will have proven experience in a similar leadership role and ideally hold some form of OHS certificate. You will also hold either an EWP High Risk Work Licence or a Yellow Card and be proficient in the use of scrubbing machines.
Additionally you will have:
- Previous experience with cleaning equipment and machinery
- Previous experience with Infection Control Guidelines
- Previous experience with chemical usage.
- Good communicator, friendly and receptive to customer’s needs
- Excellent grooming and personal presentation
- Ability to work unsupervised and show initiative
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Punctuality and good time management skills
- Creativity and an eye for detail
Sodexo offers a competitive salary package along with great employee benefits and a recognition program. If this sounds like the right job for you, please apply via the link for a 5-minute application process.