|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are Australia's largest superannuation fund, here to help members achieve their best possible retirement outcome. Working with a wide range of stakeholders, we create meaningful value for members and our communities through our diverse workforce of highly competent and highly motivated employees.
Your new team
Our Group Risk function is led by managers who advocate for their people, are open and approachable, and who share their knowledge. This is your chance to work with a passionate team who are shaping the Fund's approach to risk, while delivering excellent outcomes for Fund members and colleagues. Our environment enables you to seize exciting career opportunities, to feel trusted and respected, and to lead a fulfilling life with true workplace flexibility.
Your new role
In this role you will be responsible for leading the Funds governance activities across the organization, and to lead implementation of the inflight Financial Accountability Regime (FAR) Project. The position will have an ongoing role in managing the Trustee's "FAR Office".
This position is required to step into a range of risk, compliance and governance matters as well as manage some significant projects and change activity.
The position will present to and interact with Directors and Committee Members, Group Executives and Senior Leadership team members and will engage with regulators from time to time.
What you'll need
- Proven previous management experience in risk, compliance or governance related roles
- Prior experience in ADI implementation of BEAR (FAR) regime highly desirable
- Good knowledge of superannuation and related laws.
- Understanding of risk management issues as they affect superannuation funds.
- Highly developed written and oral communication/ interpersonal skills with the ability to present ideas, perspectives and issues to senior management and Boards
- Enquiring, curious, challenging and continuous improvement mindset
- Well-developed ability to work both autonomously and co-operatively with others and contribute in a team environment.
- Well-developed analytical and research skills, organizational skills and a very high attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively with a range of people at all levels across the business.
- Experience dealing with Boards and Senior Level Management Teams
What you'll get in return
You will be working with a manager who values and supports your personal growth, in a growing, dynamic and authentic organisation that promotes integrity and puts members first. Other benefits include a competitive salary, genuine flexible working arrangements, discounted travel, income protection insurance and generous leave entitlements.
We are committed to the recruitment, development and support of a diverse workforce into an environment which is inclusive, embraces diversity in all its forms and is a place where you can be you. All roles can flex at AustralianSuper and we're happy to discuss what this can look like for you.
We are proud to be a WGEA certified Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (8 years running) and to be recognised as one of Australia's top 10 workplaces for Dads.
Please apply now, if you share our values of Energy, Integrity, Generosity of Spirit and Excellent Outcomes and would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving team to deliver outstanding results.
Be Inspired, Be Bold, Be You
Agencies please note: this vacancy is being managed directly by AustralianSuper's Recruitment team. We will contact our preferred agency partners should we require additional support. Thank you.