|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join our Launceston Health focused team
- Work with a broad and dynamic team of specialists and reap the benefits of team rewards
- Bigger picture experiences to build real career runway within Business Banking at NAB
We help fund some of the most important infrastructure and industries in our communities. NAB Health is a specialised banking business created to provide comprehensive financial solutions to approximately 26,000 customers within the healthcare sector. NAB Health was launched in April 2007, and was driven by growth in healthcare spending and the lack of specialised financial services and advice for the healthcare industry. We specialise in servicing the healthcare industry in Australia in both the public and private sector – ranging from dentistry, aged care, pharmacy, right through to private medical specialists and veterinary practices.
Our Launceston team are looking for an experienced Business Banker to join the team to manage a diverse portfolio of SME Health customers including Dentists, Doctors, Vets, Physios and Chiropractors to name a few. In this role, a typical day for me will include:
- Developing and managing a portfolio of key business banking customers and referral partners
- Assessing economic value and risk potential of new business
- Educating customers about their business options and providing sound advice about risk and opportunities for growth
- Proactively calling on networks of contacts to help identify new business and referral opportunities
- Implementing initiatives to support customer acquisition in my local market
- Working with customers on their proposed annual business plans
- Preparing and submitting customer lending proposals
- Working with team members
The purpose of my role:
- As the face of NAB, first impressions do matter , and I am genuinely enthusiastic about spending quality time with my customers to deeply understand their financial needs
- I am passionate about making a positive impact in the local market
- I am passionate about helping my customers understand the risk and profitability of their business to safely and effectively achieve their desired outcomes, whilst balancing the right outcomes and risk
- I am passionate about business development and take a genuine interest in my customers to deliver this growth focussed role
Launceston is Tasmania's second major city and is packed with city and country charm, gorgeous old towns, excellent food and wine, and abundance of wildlife and nature as well as beautiful scenic highlights. The city is located on the banks of the Tamar River and is the gateway to the Tamar Valley, where you'll find vineyards, strawberry farms and orchards. Immerse yourself in the rich cultural heritage of Launceston whilst enjoying all it has to offer.
To learn more about Launceston, click here.
If it’s time for your career to have a health check, let us know you’re interested in considering a career at NAB by applying today!
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency . Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert, so apply today! For more information on mastering a Banker role at NAB, and your career pathways please click here.
We value and embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve and that our thinking, solutions, and products are the best they can be.