In a volatile world, effective risk management protects, sustains and improves business performance. As a risk professional, you’ll be focused on helping our clients develop an integrated and sustainable approach to risk and control that encompasses a holistic view of people, process and technology. Delivering some of the most significant and class-leading projects globally, you’ll be part of a market-leading network of risk professionals, forming high-performing teams that deliver exceptional client.
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
We are looking for a Manager and Senior Manager within the Consulting, Enterprise Risk, Internal Audit team in our Adelaide office. Our solutions can be used by our clients to build trust and confidence with their customers, the overall market and when required, by regulation or contract.
Your key responsibilities
- Leading and guiding the team and client to create and deliver internal audit plans for accomplishing engagement objectives and strategies which comply with professional standards
- Advising clients to understand and manage business risks and verify the validity of business information
- Nurturing client relationships to achieve service expectations, deliverables and outcomes
- Delivering internal audits that address compliance, financial, operational and strategic risks, and assess the current state internal controls and framework in order to mitigate current and emerging risks in the clients’ industry
- Keeping up to date with innovative assurance industry trends and briefing the engagement team on the client’s internal audit environment
Skills and attributes for success
- Practical and solution-oriented approach to identify technical developments, and evaluate and advise impacts
- High level communication and engagement skills, including exceptional report writing abilities
- Strong business acumen, commercially focused attitude
- Inspiring leadership capability with the motivation to develop others, build high performing teams and effectively delegate with appropriate levels of support
- Excellent project management skills including ability to lead fieldwork
To qualify for the role, you must have
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree qualification in finance, business, accounting or related discipline
- Professional accreditations and qualifications will also be considered favourably (CPA, CISA, CA, CIA, CISM, CISSP, CBCP, CIPP)