At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all
Our Cyber Security practice is growing and we are looking for an Endpoint Protection expert to join our team who can deliver secure environments for our client’s many of whom operate in complex environments at scale.
Your key responsibilities
- Lead and manage engagements
- Mentor and manage teams
- Be dedicated to operational and delivery excellence
- Drive revenue that contributes to the growth of the practice
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- Experience with Information Security domains - in particular Endpoint protection with substantial exposure to securing end user compute environments with standard Microsoft security; Symantec; McAfee and Sophos style software products.
- Exposure to driving more advanced antivirus, threat detection, investigation, and response, device management, data leak protection in medium to enterprise scale environments.
- Good experience advising and executing endpoint protection in an environment with a large number and diversity of connected devices.
- At least 4 years of professional experience in cyber security related roles – ideally with a Big 4 background or large IT/Security professional services firm
- Strong program / project delivery on major security uplift programs
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – can work with integrity
- Sales and relationship development experience
- Ability to travel when required
- Experience or interest in one or more of the following: Cyber Strategy & Architecture, Cyber Risk Management, Cyber Detection & Response, Cyber Threat Exposure Management, Identity & Access Management, Data Protection, Infrastructure Security, Privacy, Cyber Resilience and Breach Support. This experience should include both advisory and implementation experience.
- Experience in assessing and/or implementing security and risk standards including ISO 27001-2, PCI DSS, NIST CSF, ITIL, COBIT, IRAP, PSPF, AS/NZS 4360