|Location:||Brisbane, Cairns, Mackay, Townsville|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Due to recent growth within our Infrastructure Projects business are now seeking to engage the capability of an experienced Senior Project Engineer for works in Queensland. You will be will be responsible for the effective planning and coordination of Civil infrastructure projects, in accordance with set timeframes, cost, quality, safety and environmental objectives though all phases of the project.
- Degree qualifications in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Strong engineering experience within Roads Construction with Main Roads experience.
- Experience in managing small to medium size projects, and delivering them to the highest safety standards
- Must be RPEQ qualified or working towards
- Excellent organisation, time management and decision making skills
- Excellent people and leadership skills
- Adept at managing client relationships
- Strong cost control techniques
- Willing to work flexible hours in diverse locations
- An innovative, motivated ‘thinker’ with personal drive and commitment
- Tendering and estimating experience in the civil engineering industry
- Sound knowledge of current project methodologies, including risk management, project evaluation, cost measurement and analysis
- Contract Management experience
WHAT WE OFFER
- The unique opportunity to work in an organisation where the safety of our people and the environment is at the forefront of all that we do
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity working with an ASX Listed Company
For further information, please contact Jodie Saunders at email@example.com. Please do not send applications to this email address as they will not be accepted.
- WE RESPECTFULLY ASK NO AGENCY APPROACHES PLEASE