|Job Type:||Full Time|
Confluence Water Pty Ltd a Downer, Ventia and Jacobs Joint Venture, is one of three consortia to deliver services under Sydney Water’s Partnering for Success program. Confluence Water will deliver design, construction, maintenance and facilities management services in Sydney Water’s Northern region, which stretches from Sydney Harbour to the Hawkesbury River and includes the Hills Shire. This is a 10-year program of works and as part of this contract Downer are committed to developing people within business.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Contracts Administrator to provide commercial management support to the Confluence Water Team on matters relating to contracts and project arrangements whilst also ensuring the "Zero Harm" goals are achieved in accordance with the Downer safety standards.
Responsibilities will include:
- In conjunction with Project Managers, issue documentation for invitation to tender for major subcontracts and supply contracts
- Produce templates for major subcontracts and where applicable ensure documents are back to back with the head contract as applicable
- Review major subcontractors’ bids and negotiate with subcontractor to ensure their tender qualifications are not imposing additional risks/costs
- Manage commercial issues with clients and subcontractors to ensure that EOT, variations, prolongation costs and other contractual issues have been submitted/approved in accordance with conditions of head contract
- Ensure that the Delivery Team are aware of head contract requirements, process of tendering, procurement, subcontracting, issuance of notices, EOT claims, prolongations costs and variations as part of project start up
- Analyse preferred suppliers’ agreements to ensure LWIA’s and Downer’s interests are protected.
- Tertiary qualification in Business or related field
- Extensive Contract management experience within a commercial organisation
- Demonstrated ability in a dynamic contracting service orientated environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team-orientated organisation
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply button. For more information please contact Stephanie Gumm - Recruitment and Sourcing Business Partner firstname.lastname@example.org