|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
- Implement cutting edge Analytics & AI technology in real world environments
- Work with clients in Australia and APAC to transform analytics and cognitive capabilities
- World-class learning and leadership programs
Do you want to work on the front-line of Analytics & AI? If you love working in diverse teams to solve complex business problems using data and analytics, we need you!
About the team
Deloitte's Analytics & AI practice is a diverse team comprised of experts across strategy, insight advisory, data engineering, data science and automation. We have a dedicated focus on solving business problems for our clients. Our services range from helping clients understand the potential of Analytics & AI through to designing and implementing solutions. We constantly evaluate new technologies, experiment with new techniques and create leading-edge data and analytics assets that can be used by our clients and practitioners to drive success with Analytics & AI.
You will be part of a close, collaborative team that identifies and builds solutions that are practical as well as visionary, and that make an impact that matters.
What will your typical day look like?
As a Consultant, you will typically be contributing technical deliverables on a large data and analytics client project. You will need a range of skills from working with client technical teams, capturing business and technical requirements, designing and implementing technology, and presenting results to clients and your team. As you grow, you will take up more responsibilities in design and leading streams of work.
At Deloitte, we give our Analytics & AI consultants the resources, training, tools and expert support that they need to excel at their work, but also the freedom and power to create their own paths forward to make a difference.
You will be challenged to solve real-life business problems that haven't been seen before in diverse industries like Financial Services, Banking and Insurance, Retail, Life Sciences & Healthcare and Consumer Products. You will rely on a variety of analytics techniques (e.g. data engineering, machine learning), programming languages (e.g. R, Python, Julia, SQL) and real-world delivery experience to meet these challenges head-on. You will continuously be supported by senior leaders across the practice on projects and throughout your career growth at Deloitte.
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
You are someone who:
- At least 2 years' experience data engineering, feature engineering and/or model development using advanced statistical and machine learning techniques
- Demonstrable experience of one or more relevant programming languages e.g. Python, R, Julia
- Experience of different project life cycles and delivery methodologies (waterfall, scrum, agile)
- Experience with cloud services (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform)
- Demonstrable experience working in a consulting or technical delivery environment
- Working in teams and delivering to a high level of quality while meeting deadlines
- Bachelor or MS degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or similar quantitative disciplines.
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound exactly like the sort of role for you? Apply now!