|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are Australia's largest superannuation fund, here to help members achieve their best possible retirement outcome. Working with a wide range of stakeholders, we create meaningful value for members and our communities through our diverse workforce of highly competent and highly motivated employees.
Your new team
Our Group Risk function is led by managers who advocate for their people, are open and approachable, and who share their knowledge. This is your chance to work with a passionate team who are shaping the Fund's approach to risk, while delivering excellent outcomes for Fund members and colleagues. Our environment enables you to seize exciting career opportunities, to feel trusted and respected, and to lead a fulfilling life with true workplace flexibility.
Your new role
The Reporting Manager reports to the Senior Manager Risk Frameworks and Reporting, is a key member of the Group Risk team and interfaces with colleagues within Group Risk and stakeholders across the Fund.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- The preparation of timely and high quality Monthly and Quarterly Group Risk Reports for the Executive, Board and Board Risk and Compliance Committees including the Risk and Compliance Dashboard and identification of useful insights
- Work with key stakeholders in Group Risk and across the Fund to identify useful and relevant information to include in reports.
- Identifying improvements to Group Risk reporting including efficiencies through automation as well as simplifying reports to enable focus on the key issues
- Provide input into relevant change programs to improve the quality and content of relevant information for reporting
What you'll need
- Knowledge of superannuation and governance is highly desirable
- Strong knowledge of Risk Management concepts
- Strong communication skills and ability to engage and influence
- Strong ability to write with effect, particularly in relation to creating reports and insights to meet the needs of the recipients
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and investigative skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills that reflects a professional, collegiate and engaging approach
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and manage the range of tasks required of this role
What you will get in return
You will be working with a manager who values and supports your personal growth, in a growing, dynamic and authentic organisation that promotes integrity and puts members first. Other benefits include a competitive salary, genuine flexible working arrangements, discounted travel, income protection insurance and generous leave entitlements.
We are committed to the recruitment, development and support of a diverse workforce into an environment which is inclusive, embraces diversity in all its forms and is a place where you can be you. All roles can flex at AustralianSuper and we're happy to discuss what this can look like for you.
We are proud to be a WGEA certified Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (8 years running) and to be recognised as one of Australia's top 10 workplaces for Dads.
Please apply now, if you share our values of Energy, Integrity, Generosity of Spirit and Excellent Outcomes and would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving team to deliver outstanding results.
Be Inspired, Be Bold, Be you
Agencies please note: this vacancy is being managed directly by AustralianSuper's Recruitment team. We will contact our preferred agency partners should we require additional support. Thank you.